Top 20 Trendiest and Insta Worthy Cafe In Seoul To Visit!
Seoul, the capital of South Korea, is a huge metropolis where modern skyscrapers, high-tech subways and pop culture meet Buddhist temples, palaces and street markets. Seoul is the most attractive and safe place to travel compare to other Asia country in particular eventhough a lot of tourist come to Seoul for vacation. So you don’t have to worry if you want to travel Seoul alone or if you are a woman.
The Space Filled with You (Letter) Cafe
The Space Filled with You Cafe is a place to write yourself a letter, leave it in a slot with your desired date, and the cafe will mail it to the written address. They have normal drinks that you can buy, and then “Letter Set” is about 3,000won. If you want to put a wax seal on the letter, you need to pay an addition of about 1,000 KRW.
- Opening Hours: 12.00-20.00
- Address: 18-12 Sinheung-ro 15-gil, Yongsan 2(i)ga-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Homepage: Letter Cafe
Cafe Yeonnam 223
Cafe Yeonnam 223 is the latest famous instagrammable cafes in Seoul. I think you often see this cafe on instagram that this cafe has been really famous, it’s really felt like walking into a 2d world, to be specific, cartoon world, you definitely don’t wanna miss this place and take a picture in it, totally a must visit cafe in seoul.
- Opening Hours: 11.00-21.00
- Contact: +82 10 5870 8633
- Address: South Korea, Seoul, Mapo-gu, Yeonnam-dong, Seongmisan-ro, 161-10 카페 1.5층
- Homepage: Green_Cafe
Cafe Tape as known as Space Cake, is located on the second floor of a building on a certain road down the street of Itaewon.
Cafe Tape is a must visit cafe in seoul for a reason, it has a really beautiful handmade theme cakes, no doubt visitors come here to take a picture of their galactic cakes.
- Opening Hours: 12.00-24.00
- Contact: 010-7317-4201
- Address: 63-5, Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 2F
- Homepage: Cafe Tape
Cafe Banana Tree
Banana Tree cafe is cafe is known for their banana themed decorations and edible pudding served as a potted plant with the cutest mini shovels for spoons.
- Opening Hours: 11.00-23.00
Contact: +82 2-792-6050
- Address: Seoul, Yongsan-gu, Hannam-dong 739-5
- Homepage: Cafe Banana Tree
Cafe Layered is a must visit cafe in seoul, well known for it’s fancy decoration, insta worthy interior design and delicious bakery
- Opening Hours
- Address: 2-3 Bukchon-ro 2-gil, Jae-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Website: Layered
Cafe Onion as you see having traditional hanok design is kind of a popular hotspot around this area for youngsters, another must visit cafe in seoul.
- Opening Hours
Weekdays: 08.00 – 22.00
Weekends: 10.00 – 22.00
- Contact: +82 70 7816 2710
- Address: 8 Achasan-ro 9-gil, Seongsu-dong 2ga, Seongdong-gu, Seoul (Seongsu Station Line 2, Exit 2)
- Homepage: Cafe Onion
Coffee Nap Roasters
Coffee Nap Roasters, is become must visit cafe in seoul for it’s unique brick hill design as it’s sitting areas.
- Opening Hours: 09.00-22.00
- Address: Yeonnam-ro, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Homepage: Coffee Nap Roasters
Jean Frigo, is known as refrigerator bar, for it’s unique entrance which is fruit display, and bar at the other floor, it makes this cafe one of must visit cafe in seoul.
- Opening Hours:12.00-02.00
- Contact: +82 2 2275 1933
- Address: Toegye-ro 62-gil, Gwanghuidong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Homepage: Jean Frigo
Stylenanda Pink Pool Cafe
Stylenanda Pink Pool Cafe, is cafe you don’t want to miss when you travel Seoul, you will experience millenials beautifully design pink cafe while having some coffee with your friends or loved ones, a must visit cafe in seoul.
- Opening Hours: 11.00-23.00
- Contact: 070 7663 6909
- Address: 335-21, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Homepage: Stylenanda Pink Pool Cafe
Space Shinseon, is actually a museum with cafe on it’s first floor, you can see great design with some beautiful sculptures, it become one of the must visit cafe in seoul for it’s tasty drinks, and raelly good decor and gallery.
- Opening Hours:11.00-21.00
- Contact: +82 2 793 7400
- Address: South Korea, Seoul, Yongsan-gu, Itaewon-ro, 256
- Homepage: Space Shinseon
Remicone, as it’s name, specializes in ice tream cone with really soft ice and become must visit cafe in seoul. for its eyecathing interior and exterior design where you can easily see in the neighborhood of Sinsadong.
- Opening Hours: 09.00-22.00
- Contact: +82 2 6207 1029
- Address: 547-12 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- Homepage: Remicone
Project Seoul Cafe, this cafe is a must visit cafe in seoul for its great design and spot for instagram lovers with bed, yes BED, amazing cafe that you must visit in seoul., i wonder their treatment for this cafe with trendy seating and such a instagrammable furniture and design.
- Opening Hours:11.00-23.00
- Contact: 070-7753-5678
- Address: Bongcheon-dong, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 4F
- Homepage: Project Seoul
Poop Cafe, as it’s name, offer you poop theme style that somehow has it’s own uniqueness. It doess’t like disgusting toilet poop feeling but more into cute poop that you can see all around from the trees decoration to the plate and glass, if you love to take a picture and love something unusual, this is a must visit cafe when you come to seoul.
- Opening Hours: 10.30-21.00
- Contact: +82 2-722-1088
- Address: 130-110 Gwanhun-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- Homepage: Poop Cafe
943 Kings Cross Harry Potter Cafe
943 Kings cross harrypotter cafe, as it’s name, you can expect to see harry potter theme cafe with 6 floors, amazing 🙂
If you are one of the harry potter fan, this is definitely for you to take some selfie 🙂
A must visit cafe in seoul for harrypotter fans.
- Opening Hours:
Weekdays: 11.30 – 21.30
Weekends: 09.30 – 22.00
(Closed on Monday)
- Contact: +82 2 322 0240
- Address: 417 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Caface, as it’s name, you can expect to see your selfie, your own face printed on your latte, great arts to take another selfie with your selfie latte. Instagramers and picture selfie lovers, this is your must visit cafe in seoul.
- Opening Hours: 11.00 – 21.00
- Contact:+82 2 322 0240
- Address: Mapo-gu, Hongik-ro 3-gil 20 B2
- Homepage: Caface
Thanks Nature Cafe
Thanks Nature Cafe as known as Sheep Cafe, as you see offer you the experience to eat and drink accompany with sheep as if you;re eating in nature, one of the best in Hongdae area. This is especially my type of cafe, for i love animal, nature and all kinds of worlds and god’s own creation, so i feel alive as i see nature in here. if you’re nature lovers, this is your must visit cafe in seoul.
- Opening Hours: 11.00 – 22.00
- Contact: +82 2 335 7470
- Address: 486 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea (Hongik University Subway)
- Homepage: Thanks Nature Cafe
C Through Cafe
C Through Cafe, is famous among Korean due to it’s unique and creative barista skills that can compose various range of drawing of “cream-Art” start from animals and flowers. If you love to see anything beautiful, arts, skills and cream art, this one is must visit cafe in seoul for you.
- Opening Hours:09.00 – 23.00
- Contact: +82 2 2055 4442
- Address: 28-1 Yeouido-dong, Yeondeungpo-gu, Heogwan 50th and 51th floor, Seoul, South Korea (Yeouido Station Exit 2)
- Homepage: C Through
The Skyfarm, is unbelievably famous for its stunning glass design and greenery concept as its name, with its stunning seoul landscape as it’s view. The Skyfarm is more into european dishes with european prices also, around 25,000 won. This one is kind of high price compare to another, but totally worth it, if you are seeking for good taste and good mood with good view, this is a total must visit cafe in seoul for you.
- Opening Hours: 12.00 – 22.00
- Contact: 070 7796 8991
- Address: 403-3, Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Homepage: SkyFarm
Cafe Mula, Located at Sinsadong, Seoul is one of the hotspot or hits cafe in Sinsadong , it became a must visit cafe in seoul especially this cafe is well known for its interior and exterior design.
- Opening Hours: 10.00 – 22.00
- Contact:+82 2 6104 4541
- Address: 524-22, Gangnam-gu, Sinsa-dong, Seoul, Korea (Sinsa Station Exit 8)
- Homepage: Cafe Mula
Fritz Coffee Company
Coffee made by a barista champion, freshly-baked pastries, a cafe made from mansion with a courtyard garden. On level one you would find a bakery and the coffee counter and on the second floor there would be a living room and outdoor seating area in which the seats are converted from classroom chairs.
- Opening Hours
Weekdays: 08.00 – 23.00
Weekends: 10.00 – 23.00
- Contact:+82 2-3275-2047
- Address: 68 Mapo-daero, Dohwa-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Homepage: Fritz Coffee Company
Cafe in Seoul
Here’s the list of Cafes in Seoul you can try when you visit and travel Seoul with your friends and loved ones. Which one you love the most? Let us know in the comment sections below!