A Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
1. Korealandscape Travel Media (“KTM”) accepts publication of Advertisements (as defined below) on the terms and conditions set out herein (“Terms”).
2. These Terms apply to online advertisements on www.korealandscape.net (the “Website”); and @korealandscape (the “Instagram”)
3. By placing an order, the “Advertiser” (which is the person bidding for or placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
B Content and Delivery of Advertisements
4. Materials for any Advertisement must follow the legal terms and copyright, or KTM may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject or require any additional advertisement material that comply the applicable copyright.
5. KTM may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in Instagram or the Website. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
6. The publication of an Advertisement by KTM does not mean that KTM accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that KTM has waived its rights under these Terms.
7. The Advertiser guarantees to KTM that:
· any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
· it has obtained the consent of any living person whose logo, brand, name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any type of Advertisement;
· the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights);
· the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of KTM or the Website or Social Media, and will not contain anything with KTM in good faith considers to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
· all Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses, adware, malware, bit torrents, and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website.
8. Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorized by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with KTM and the Advertiser will compensate KTM for any claim made by such advertiser against KTM.
9. All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the prevailing rates set out in the rate card or based on agreement before the date of publication.
10. All sums payable to KTM should be made in USD in full through Paypal after the agreement made.
D Online Advertisements
11. KTM cannot guarantee the number of impression, engagement and the conversion of the advertisement
12. Advertisement through KTM Instagram methods, KTM will tag the advertiser as “Paid Promotion” or “Collaborator”and clearly describe that this is an advertisement on the first few words on the description and stated on the last description that KTM don’t represents or have any responsibility of advertisement promoted on KTM.
14. KTM does not guarantee that Advertisements through Korealandscape+ will be shared on any particular Website and social media.
F Brand Safety
15. KTM will implement its default brand safety measures in respect of the sites and social media on which Advertisements booked through Korealandscape+.
G Liability of KTM
16. KTM accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to KTM or any loss or damage to any Advertisement copy or any other materials. The Advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quantity of all materials supplied to KTM.
17. KTM will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any Advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online or press advertising (including the Advertising Standards Authority) both on social media and website.
18. If a booked Advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake on KTM ‘s part, KTM will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the Advertiser has paid in advance for the Advertisement.
H Liability of the Advertiser
19. The Advertiser will fully indemnify KTM from all investigations, claims, fines, losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal fees) expenses and liabilities arising as a result of any breach or failure to comply with any of these Digital Legal Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by KTM in accordance with these Terms.
20. KTM owns the copyright in all Advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf.
21. The Advertiser grants KTM the right (free of charge) to:
· use such of the Advertiser’s names, trade marks and/or logos as KTM may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements.
J Cancellation policy
22. The cancellation period for an Advertisement on the Website and social media, the minimum notice period for cancellation by the Advertiser is 7 days before it published date, KTM will send 50% refund for the cancellation.
23. If the Advertiser is not making any payment for the advertisement, KTM may treat the order as cancelled.
23. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
24. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a relationship of principal and agent, a partnership, joint-venture, or co-ownership. Neither party shall have the authority to act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other, and neither party shall hold itself out as having authority to do the same.
25. These Terms are the entire agreement between the Advertiser and KTM in respect of the Advertisements and no modification to these Terms will be effective unless made in writing and signed by both KTM and the Advertiser.